Optimizing an eCommerce store for search engines is a lot like optimizing any other website, with a few huge differences due to the nature of eCommerce shopping cart software. The shopping cart software you use is a big factor in the amount of labor that goes into making your site search engine friendly. While any eCommerce site can be optimized, some shopping carts don’t “play well” with the search engines or need modifications to make them more search engine friendly. We work with many different eCommerce platforms from Magento to our own private label shopping cart software and provide eCommerce website development.
eCommerce SEO Our Search Engine Optimization or SEO Services can improve your rankings in the search engines, increase traffic and give you an edge over your competition. SEO involves making your website more 'search engine friendly', creating optimized website content, as well as using innovative linking techniques to assist the search engines in determining your website’s relevance for your most profitable keywords.
eCommerce SEO Services:
- Website and Shopping Cart Optimization (Improving site structure, load time, indexation)
- Implementing SEO friendly URL's
- Creating canonical url's to avoid duplicate content issues
- Addressing individual Shopping cart SEO techniques (for instance in Magento)
- Link Building
- Creating Product feeds and distributing them to shopping sites (Google Shopping, Shopping.com, eBay, etc.)
- Content and Product Description Optimization
- Facebook, Twitter and Social Interaction Integration
- Optimizing Product Reviews using hReview, hProduct and microformats.
Search Engines are the #1 way new buyers find your eCommerce website, so it is imperative that you partner with a professional SEO company.