Upcoming planned features and resources.
Over the next year, we’ll be rolling out a series of features both for our clients and users interested in digital marketing and creative resources. This includes everything from new white-papers, to video content and tools. Check out the planned roadmap below.
Q1 Phase 1
- COMPLETE Release Phoenix 1.0
- COMPLETE Produce all MVP pages.
- COMPLETE Configure a new site resource download system.
- COMPLETE Implement a brand new design system for Creative and Marketing.
- COMPLETE Code/develop a mega menu system.
- COMPLETE New FB
- COMPLETE Dynamic “time” based insertion on emails.
- COMPLETE The launch of new Web For Marketing Podcast.
- COMPLETE The launch of the Monthly Digital Digest.
Q1 Phase 2
- Complete development on the website which includes 10 additional content pages.
- COMPLETE Implement A/B testing features for the home page.
- Complete any miscellaneous tweaks on the website.
- Complete new menu system.
- Resource Education Center – New feature to better organize free content and media for users. This includes the podcast, downloads, and exclusive strategy videos.
- General maintenance of the website and CMS.
- Create new layouts for the blog for users to choose from.
- Redesign of home page (more premium feel).
- Finalize and push Phoenix 1.1.
- Ensure up to 20 case studies are published to the website.
- Build swag store.
- General maintenance and push of Phoenix 1.2.
- TBA – We will be looking at the creation and implementation of a new free-to-use digital marketing tool.
Become a part of the
* Please no calls or walks-ins.